01 Examine problems using scientific inquiry.
• Employ simple equipment and tools to gather data and extend the senses.
• Use data to support explanations.
02 Integrate unifying concepts and processes in science experiences.
• Describe observable changes such as speed, pattern, shape, position, and size.
03 Observe and describe changes in sound and light.
• Identify properties of light.
• Predict changes in sound.
04 Investigate and describe life cycles of organisms.
• Describe life cycle of organisms.
Life cycle of plants
Life cycle of animals
05 Investigate and describe processes that affect the earth’s surfaces.
• Describe how humans or animal activities affect the earth’s surface.
• Recognize that some changes in the earth’s surface happen quickly; others happen over a long period of time.
- Natural Disasters