01 Identify number relationships and place value of numbers through the one hundred thousands.
• Select place value in 6-digit numbers.
• Read and write 6-digit numbers.
02 Compare fractional parts.
• Recognize fractional parts of a whole.
• Demonstrate understanding of =, <, and >.
03 Estimate and solve problems using multiplication and division.
• Demonstrate multiplication and division.
• Demonstrate knowledge of math vocabulary (products, estimate, quotient, rounding).
04 Know basic multiplication and division math facts.
• Demonstrate the process of multiplication.
• Demonstrate the process of division.
05 Use linear measurement and demonstrate telling time and simple money transactions.
• Count mixed collections of coins.
• Use the decimal notation and the dollar symbol for money.
• Tell time to 5 minutes.
• Tell time after the hours.
• Tell time before the hours.
• Measure length by using inches, feet, and centimeters.
06 Recognize, describe, and compare two- and three-dimensional geometric shapes using geometric terms.
• Identify shapes.
• Match figures to real life objects.
07 Collect, organize, and interpret data to create graphs and make inferences.
• Understand tally marks.
• Interpret data in graphs.
• Compare data from graphs.
08 Identify and use equations to solve story problems.
• Solve problems by choosing the appropriate operation.
09 Identify, develop, and apply strategies to solve problems using real-life situations.
• Identify and communicate strategies used to solve problems.
10 Solve mathematical problems using three- and four-digit numbers for addition and subtraction using trading.
• Understand place value.
• Understand the concept of trading.
• Understand the process of addition is joining sets.
• Understand the process of subtraction is separating sets.