01 Identify number relationships and place value of numbers through hundreds.
• Group hundreds, tens, and ones.
• Find missing numbers
02 Show an understanding of whole numbers and fractional parts.
• Recognize part of a whole.
03 Estimate and solve one- and two-digit addition and subtraction problems.
• Demonstrate that addition is putting sets together.
• Demonstrate that subtraction is separating sets.
• Understand place value (two-digit numbers).
04 Demonstrate the use of systems of measurement including time and money.
• Add money amounts
• Tell time to the 5 minutes.
05 Identify characteristics of two-dimensional geometric objects and analyze using symmetry and congruence.
• Sort two-dimensional geometric objects.
• Identity congruent figures.
• Draw lines of symmetry.
06 Count, organize, and interpret data using a variety of graphs and charts.
• Understand tally marks.
• Interpret data from charts and graphs.
• Compare data from charts and graphs
07 Identify and extend a variety of patterns.
• Recognize the sequence of a pattern.
• Select numbers to complete/extend a pattern.
08 Identify, develop, and apply strategies to solve problems using real-life situations.
• Select appropriate skill to communicate solving a problems
09 Know basic addition and subtraction facts.
• Solve basic addition facts.
• Solve basic subtraction facts.
10 Complete a number sentence using math symbols.
• Recognize math symbols (+, -, =, <, >).
• Solve problems using the correct math symbol.