01 Communicate the meaning of numbers 1-100.
• Understand one-to-one correspondences.
• Recognize numerals 1-100.
02 Identify fractional parts (1/2, 1/3, 1/4).
• Recognize equal parts of a whole.
03 Solve one-digit addition and subtraction problems.
• Understand one-to one correspondence.
• Demonstrate that addition is combing sets.
• Demonstrate that subtraction is separating sets.
04 Estimate and compare solutions to mathematical problems.
• Demonstrate number sense.
• Understand that estimation is not an exact answer.
05 Measure and compare objects using both standard and nonstandard units.
• Measure objects by using nonstandard units.
• Measure objects by using standard units.
06 Demonstrate knowledge of time and money.
• Understand that measurement unit (time and money).
• Understand that the size of coins is not indication of their value.
• Demonstrate knowledge of minute hand, hour hand, o-clock, minute, hour, and half-hour.
07 Identify, describe, draw, and recognize geometric shapes in the environment.
• Sort figures.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the vocabulary.
08 Organize and interpret data using a variety of graphs and charts.
• Group objects together that are alike in some way.
• Demonstrate the use of reasoning in grouping.
09 Classify objects and create and record patterns.
• Sort objects.
• Isolate a characteristic.
• Understand that a pattern is a repeated sequence of designs.